Signalling conditioning monitoring
Product and service information
We offer a range of signalling monitoring services including design, installation, commissioning and testing. This is complemented by our bespoke training packages and a team of dedicated hardware and software developers.
How it works
We specialise in event monitoring products, systems and services used to predict and prevent issues occurring with rail signalling assets. Our signalling monitoring services include correlation, design and on-site installation and commissioning. Our in-house design and development capabilities also enable us to offer bespoke solutions and full project management.
- External equipment simulation
- Panel and lever frame simulation
- Geographical set testing
- Signalling monitoring system design
- Installation, commissioning & testing
- Bespoke training packages
- Bespoke hardware & software development
- Assistance in benefit realisation
- Predict and prevent asset failures
- Extend asset life and reduce renewal costs
- Reduced maintenance costs
- Minimise train delays and associated costs
Download the brochure
For more information, see our Signalling Products and Services brochure.